Imada’s motorized cap torque tester accommodates sample containers up to 7" in diameter and up to 9.4" in height. Torque markings on the cap vise enable consistent gripping of the cap. Operate in either clockwise or counterclockwise directions.
MTG cap torque tester has programmable high/low setpoints to enable go/no-go testing. YELLOW lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoints, and RED for over High setpoint and testing automatically stops.
Use the real time mode to display torque transients, or the peak mode to capture the peak torque. Selectable measuring units of lbf-in, kgf-cm, or N-cm. Store up to 1,000 values in memory, which can be transmitted using USB output.
MTG motorized cap torque testers include an extension shaft for short containers and 2" high pegs.
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for quick go/no go testing
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- lbf-in, kgf-cm, and N-cm units are selectable n USB, RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Both CW and CCW operation
- Overload capacity 150% of F.S. with alarm at 110% F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Sample container diameters from .8"~7"; cap diameters .8"~3.5"; container height 3.2"~9.4"
- Rotating speed 3~90° per second
- Sampling speed 1,000 per second
- Heavy duty all-metal construction for exceptional durability