This set of fixtures is used to produce a 90 bend in fiber board materials and plastics. The fixtures are compliant to TAPPI standard T829 for evaluating the relative quality of scores in corrugated containers.
Upper and lower fixtures are easily removable.
Use this fixture with a choice of test stand and force gauge to create a complete score bend testing system.
Note: These fixtures are designed for compatibility with a Mark-10 force gauge and test stand. The resulting value displayed on the force gauge will be a force value. The abstract score ratio as called for in T829 is not automatically calculated.
- Set of upper and lower dies produce 90 bend in corrugated board and plastics
- Meets the requirements of TAPPI T829
- Fixtures are easily removable
- Maximum force: 50 lbF (250 N)
- Mounts directly to the following test stands:ESM, ESM301, ES30, TSC1000, TSF,TSFM500, ES10/ES20 (when ordered with optional 14-1068 mounting plate). A motorized test stand is required to fufill the test speed requirement of TAPPI T829.
Upper die: 0.15 lb [0.07 kg]
Lower die: 0.30 lb [0.14 kg]