Please note force gauge is sold separately
MX-500 motorized test stands offer advanced force testing. The combination of screw system and state-of-the-art brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
Connect the MX-500 test stand with an Imada Z Series force gauge and enable force controlled testing and Conditional Overload Prevention.
High/Low Set Point Force Control
Force control is activated when the applied force is at or between the high and low set point(s) of the Z Series force gauge and is deactivated by the digital timer. Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings.
One Way Force Control
Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings. When the applied force reaches the low set point of the Z Series force gauge, the test stand’s carriage speed is adjusted to 20% of maximum and decreases to zero as the applied force reaches the high set point. Ideal for non-destructive testing.
Speed control, quick return and emergency stop are standard features. The MX-500 accepts any of the standard range Imada force gauges. Optional timer and digital distance meter available.
AP-002 Adapter Plate is available to mount most other force gauges to IMADA test stands.
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Stroke: 13"
- Maximum load 500 lbf
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle (72 hour max.), Force Control
- Combination of ball screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Wide speed range: 0.2 – 7 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Force Controlled operation with Imada Z Series force gauges
- Optional timer and digital distance meter
- Conditional Overload Prevention